Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

Sir Kevin Parker can’t do much other than agree if the role is a genuine effort to tackle ticket touting. Time will tell.

I’m sceptical like many Bluemooners about who the Ticket Compliance Manager might target.

And if it's not a genuine effort by the club to tackle ticket touting, but to target the match going fans about how they use and share their season tickets with family and friends, will Sir Kevin Parker come out and make a statement on behalf of the fans or is he going to stay quiet?

Was going to give my 3 tickets back to the club for the villa game but just going to leave the seats empty now.
Usually transfer them to wife's work colleague for £60 so she can take her kids to the game but away on holiday.
I've missed more games this season than any other due to work commitments.
As I've said on the parking forum I'm seriously thinking of not renewing them.
Had mine for 30 years!!

Was going to give my 3 tickets back to the club for the villa game but just going to leave the seats empty now.
Usually transfer them to wife's work colleague for £60 so she can take her kids to the game but away on holiday.
I've missed more games this season than any other due to work commitments.
As I've said on the parking forum I'm seriously thinking of not renewing them.
Had mine for 30 years!!
Don't just leave them empty, if you're serious about not going/remuneration, put them in the tickets forum on here 'free to a good home' and help out some blues priced out of games.

Just a couple of quick thoughts:
A) Who are the FSA? (Apologies for my ignorance)
B) If, as I suspect, SA stands for Supporters Association, is it not the Official Supporters Club that they should be asking who can then ask all the registered supporters as not everyone is involved with 1894? (I know not everyone is an OSC member but I assume more than 1894. Or will 1894 coordinate with OSC?)
C) and this is the most important one really. ;-) Why and who would be letting the club charge them for watching tea grow even if it is the best tea in the world?

Sorry @I’m not really here I couldn’t resist the last one. Mea culpa. :-)
@Eccles Blue you come over as all prim and proper, everyone's favourite Grandma but you clearly have a naughty side :-) I had to re read the post you were replying to as 'c' didn't make sense. Do 100 lines, 'I must not be mean to other posters'

Correct me if I’m wrong but the checks in south stand are to stop people standing in areas they don’t have a ticket for, not to see if they’ve sold them on. Which is fair enough no?

@Eccles Blue you come over as all prim and proper, everyone's favourite Grandma but you clearly have a naughty side :-) I had to re read the post you were replying to as 'c' didn't make sense. Do 100 lines, 'I must not be mean to other posters'
Aww I didn't mean to be mean. I am sorry @Blue Mist and @I'm not really here. I was just trying to clarify and not milking it. ;-)

I must not be mean to other posters. x 100

:-) :-)

The AA man has just rung me so I couldn't do 100 sorry.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the checks in south stand are to stop people standing in areas they don’t have a ticket for, not to see if they’ve sold them on. Which is fair enough no?

The checks are random. If everyone was checked I could understand the checks, but everyone isn't checked. It just causes a bottle neck at the entrance to block 115 with 6 stewards stopping people randomly and asking them to show their season tickets or match tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.