Ticketless at Blackburn

The hill hasn't been there for a while now. All trees, just as a question, how much of the game could you actually watch on the hill because I'm sure you could only see a 1/4 of the pitch?

Rovers1995 said:
The hill hasn't been there for a while now. All trees, just as a question, how much of the game could you actually watch on the hill because I'm sure you could only see a 1/4 of the pitch?
Never heard of climbing trees? ;)

Rovers1995 said:
I don't know about being best fans in the world. I remember the season you got promoted and there was nothing but trouble at Ewood by you lot. Also, you won't get a home end ticket easily because 1 end is sold out by you lot, 2 ends sold out by season ticket holders, the only end left is the jack walker stand. It's the most expensive stand and there aren't many empty seats in there anyway.
I was at blackburn from 8.30am that day and saw no trouble at all!! Ps. got 3 tickets in the home end for sat!!

Rovers1995 said:
I don't know about being best fans in the world. I remember the season you got promoted and there was nothing but trouble at Ewood by you lot. Also, you won't get a home end ticket easily because 1 end is sold out by you lot, 2 ends sold out by season ticket holders, the only end left is the jack walker stand. It's the most expensive stand and there aren't many empty seats in there anyway.

Never thought id hear the words 'Ewood' and 'Full' in the same sentence, unless it was a joke.

henrythedogcity said:
Got 3 tickets in the home end for sat!!

What end may I ask, and how did you get them as you need a history of buying tickets? And yes Ewood will be full or near enough full this season. Near 19000 season tickets have been sold so far, maybe more actually. This is an increase from 14000 last season.

Rovers1995 said:
henrythedogcity said:
Got 3 tickets in the home end for sat!!

What end may I ask, and how did you get them as you need a history of buying tickets? And yes Ewood will be full or near enough full this season. Near 19000 season tickets have been sold so far, maybe more actually. This is an increase from 14000 last season.

I'm going with the other half and we're in your main stand with the players wives etc... Then again I did get freebies and players lounge tickets for after the game plus free parking where the players park their cars ;0) (problem is the other halfs car is crap! lol). It's not what you know my inbread friend but who you know.... See ya at the game :0) NMF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.