Ticketless at Blackburn

Just to let you all know that there are only 1800 seats left empty in the stadium and they will have all sold out by Saturday.

Rovers1995 said:
I don't know about being best fans in the world. I remember the season you got promoted and there was nothing but trouble at Ewood by you lot. Also, you won't get a home end ticket easily because 1 end is sold out by you lot, 2 ends sold out by season ticket holders, the only end left is the jack walker stand. It's the most expensive stand and there aren't many empty seats in there anyway.

Just got 2 tickets for Jack Walker stand quite near the City end. All I needed was a postcode of a Rovers fan and £66. Simple!!!!!

Rovers1995 said:
Just to let you all know that there are only 1800 seats left empty in the stadium and they will have all sold out by Saturday.

1794 NOW....

320px-SMirC-smile.svg.png

SWSB said:
the hill as far as I am aware isnt there.Went there in close season for friendly(4th official in football aid match) looked to the hill and is now just trees.Doesnt look like you could watch a match.

Don't they have that massive tv screen in the way that blocks any1 from watching aything from there.

me and my mates have tickets in the jack walker stand for saturday,just goes to show that you can get tickets if you try hard.

Looks like there's gonna be fuckloads of blues there, those of us in the Darwen end should get a song going to them all. City city give us a wave!

I was sweating a bit on my tickets but am glad to say they arrived this morning! GOOD NEWS! (for me anyway!) ;-)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks like there's gonna be fuckloads of blues there, those of us in the Darwen end should get a song going to them all. City city give us a wave!

We can see you sneakin in!!

Rovers1995 said:

Have you EVER sold out?? PMSL xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.