Ticketless at Blackburn

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Blue Smarties said:
Fuck it. My uncle works with Blackburn fans, I'll ring him tomorrow and get to him ask around. Temptation to ring him not but I doubt he'll be too pleased at 23:33!

Get some for the rest of us ;)
How many you wanting? :L

Hopefully we'll get some, he did mention it but he thought it wouldn't be worth it because it'll sell out. If he says yes to mine and we get some I could ask if he could ask for one more maybe? Just depends like... don't wanna push it too much aha.

I'm alright mate, i have one. But for the unlucky ones, get one and let them fight it out with inflatable bananas.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I'm alright mate, i have one. But for the unlucky ones, get one and let them fight it out with inflatable bananas.
Aha, I'll need to stop myself from shouting. If I do jump up I'll need to think of something about the shite defense.

Rovers1995 said:
The hill hasn't been there for a while now. All trees, just as a question, how much of the game could you actually watch on the hill because I'm sure you could only see a 1/4 of the pitch?

1693z0m.jpg

scottissuperman said:
mancityvstoke said:

lol, you'd be fu***d!
Its changed a bit, see 3:30
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiVjn_McVQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiVjn_McVQ</a>

how did we win that game - refs head at 2:52

we were meant to win that day,,,I can't believe it was nearly ten years ago I took that photo from the grassy knoll lol

trees must have grown higher since

I am in the Blackburn end, myself and 2 other Blues.

My Dad is actually registered on there system and has bought tickets for Blackburn v City from them before.

They don't appear to have checked that the buyer's history is all against one club!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.