Ticketless at Blackburn

C17Y CJ

How many will be rolling up at the Fernhurst without tickets on saturday? Will they have the game on in there or are there any other boozers in and around Blackburn / Darwen showing it? Or is it 'the hill'!! Any ideas / suggestions?

the hill as far as I am aware isnt there.Went there in close season for friendly(4th official in football aid match) looked to the hill and is now just trees.Doesnt look like you could watch a match.

I don't know about being best fans in the world. I remember the season you got promoted and there was nothing but trouble at Ewood by you lot. Also, you won't get a home end ticket easily because 1 end is sold out by you lot, 2 ends sold out by season ticket holders, the only end left is the jack walker stand. It's the most expensive stand and there aren't many empty seats in there anyway.

I didn't mean anything bad by what I said, I'm just letting you know that it will not be easy to get a ticket so just come prepared that you MAY not get in.

i'm going without a ticket (btw if anyone has any spares could they pm me, willing to pay of course)

might try and find a tout outside the ground, again if anyone has any spares would be appreicated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.