Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Lucky Toma said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I am in, Beers on you Toma?

The first round is on me. 50 pints of tepid water please landlord.

Will be ace to meet you bud.

Mary d's it is then ;)

Can't wait to meet you lot.
I expect TCIB to look like this. Don't let me down.
vintage-computer-geek.jpg

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
There's the Kippax pub on Grimshaw Lane, the Newton Heath side of the ground, maybe 15 / 20 mins walk from the ground - 3 mins in a taxi!

Will be a lot quieter than Mary D's.

If you do choose here I will pop in too as it's where I park for all home games.

5 mins walk from the ground.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
There's the Kippax pub on Grimshaw Lane, the Newton Heath side of the ground, maybe 15 / 20 mins walk from the ground - 3 mins in a taxi!

Will be a lot quieter than Mary D's.

I went there once is was like a smaller version of Mary D's but with locals.

Champions2012! said:
Any more info on that big screen outside the Etihad?
Heard it wasn't going to happen..

You're not the prat that just turned up on SSN are you. With that username you should be banned for at least a week!

The venue is definitely best chosen by you lads who know the area best. Because there's going to be a few options what's the best way of determining it? A poll?

Reckon we should be able to get quite a few plus, like GQ says, those going to the game can drop by for a couple en route.

Then - hopefully - we all get a ruck of cabs straight to the ground to join in with the celebrations. Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.