Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

This is only the second home game Ive not had tickets for.WELL GUTTED.but I,m still going to the ground .Hopefully they will put the big screen on in blue square.Does anybody know what time they open the gates at the end of the match.I,m normally in the ground so was wondering if they opened them before the end and would be able to get in.Any thoughts or suggestions on what we should all do with ourselves and make a proper day of it.
LETS DO IT

philthepower said:
This is only the second home game Ive not had tickets for.WELL GUTTED.but I,m still going to the ground .Hopefully they will put the big screen on in blue square.Does anybody know what time they open the gates at the end of the match.I,m normally in the ground so was wondering if they opened them before the end and would be able to get in.Any thoughts or suggestions on what we should all do with ourselves and make a proper day of it.
LETS DO IT
Can't see people getting in at full time, will be far to many security on duty on Sunday.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
philthepower said:
LETS DO IT
Can't see people getting in at full time, will be far to many security on duty on Sunday.
Not a cat in hell's chance of getting in at FT, I'd say. And I'll be one of those sad ticketless souls so I feel your pain!

jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
philthepower said:
LETS DO IT
Not a cat in hell's chance of getting in at FT, I'd say. And I'll be one of those sad ticketless souls so I feel your pain!
Saying that when we all come out of the ground I am sure if everything has gone to plan there will be the biggest party ever outside the ground.

EH, surely they will open the gates ive got to leave 5mins from the end ..

jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
philthepower said:
LETS DO IT
Get your jibbing in skills in practice jim,or get yourself a rope ladder!

Blue2112 said:
sky tot said:

Of course they'll open the gates people have got to get away to beat the traffic ;-)

Yeah, no point hanging around after the final whistle is there?

LT, you getting the train over from Chester mate?

Blue2112 said:
sky tot said:

Of course they'll open the gates people have got to get away to beat the traffic ;-)
PHEW, dont want to miss BGT...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.