Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

gazhinio said:
Lucky Toma said:
Lucky Toma's lawyer here.

My client would like it to be known that he takes absolutely no responsibility for any cock-ups that may ensue during the day of Sunday May 13th and that he has merely liased with a number of other blues to determine a potentially suitable venue for ticketless fans to view the game.

The place has been decided upon because it is easy to get to for both locals and out-of-towners, it is less than 10 mins taxi to ground, has other options closeby if its full, and is known for being a City-friendly place. Beyond that, and the willingness to swap PMs, he is by no means the organiser of this in any way, shape or form.

Indeed the last occasion Mr Toma took charge of an event was a post-pub nightswim at Michael Barrymore's house and so, by his own admission, is not the person for such a responsibility.

What a party that was Toma!
I think Barrymore spoilt it though by indulging in a bout of heavy peting!!

That lifeguard I hired was useless.

Lucky Toma said:
gazhinio said:
Lucky Toma said:
Lucky Toma's lawyer here.

My client would like it to be known that he takes absolutely no responsibility for any cock-ups that may ensue during the day of Sunday May 13th and that he has merely liased with a number of other blues to determine a potentially suitable venue for ticketless fans to view the game.

The place has been decided upon because it is easy to get to for both locals and out-of-towners, it is less than 10 mins taxi to ground, has other options closeby if its full, and is known for being a City-friendly place. Beyond that, and the willingness to swap PMs, he is by no means the organiser of this in any way, shape or form.

Indeed the last occasion Mr Toma took charge of an event was a post-pub nightswim at Michael Barrymore's house and so, by his own admission, is not the person for such a responsibility.

It's the first time I ever saw a lifeguard try and give someone the kiss of life whilst fisting them at the same time!
Truly shocking scenes!!

gazhinio said:
Lucky Toma said:
gazhinio said:

It's the first time I ever saw a lifeguard try and give someone the kiss of life whilst fisting them(apparently) at the same time!
Truly shocking scenes!!
Edited to save liability

Staying at the Macdonald on Sunday night,I see Mary D's is Plan A just wondering what is Plan B,C,D,E.........to watch the match?

Thanks in advance

I'm a Manc living in Edinburgh & I'm coming down. Gonna watch the game in Mary D's cos I wanna be near the ground for afterwards. Planning on bringing my 7yr old daughter with me. It'll be nice to meet a few of you's.

bazzahead1963 said:
Staying at the Macdonald on Sunday night,I see Mary D's is Plan A just wondering what is Plan B,C,D,E.........to watch the match?

Thanks in advance

I was gonna stay there but i remeber the walk past down piccadilly is longer than i cared for when pissed.

That said im at the Radisson Blu Edwardian on peter street.
Good news though i just called to see about late checkout and the guy on desk stuck me on the weekend package (4pm checkout baby) und upgraded me to a suite for free, jackpot.

LT, can I be a part of this jamboree? Pm me the venue if I pass the cool aid acid test and I'll be on the bus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.