Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Shebangsthedrums said:
Hi, I've got a few exiled blues coming to Manchester who want to watch the game near the ground and meet up with me afterwards to hopefully celebrate in style.

Anyone know what the Townley (On Albert Street) is like for watching the match as a back up to Mary D's if they cannot get in?

Townley is a top blue pub,couple of mins walk to the ground
i usually drink in there before games,should imagine it will be
rocking with blues without tickets

bluevengence said:
Shebangsthedrums said:
Hi, I've got a few exiled blues coming to Manchester who want to watch the game near the ground and meet up with me afterwards to hopefully celebrate in style.

Anyone know what the Townley (On Albert Street) is like for watching the match as a back up to Mary D's if they cannot get in?

Thanks very much for your response, I might suggest we try this place before the game.

Shebangsthedrums said:
bluevengence said:
Shebangsthedrums said:

Thanks very much for your response, I might suggest we try this place before the game.

Townley will be rammed mate, get there early! Went in there before the derby and it took me 25 mins to get in and served! Agree about it being a great blue boozer and it's got some fantastic memorabelia too!

Long time lurker but felt the need to create an account predominately because of this thread. Me and another are coming up from down south (supported city all my life and the other is a Crawley fan with a soft spot for city) and would love to watch the game with as many of you as possible.

Lucky Toma's lawyer here.

My client would like it to be known that he takes absolutely no responsibility for any cock-ups that may ensue during the day of Sunday May 13th and that he has merely liased with a number of other blues to determine a potentially suitable venue for ticketless fans to view the game.

The place has been decided upon because it is easy to get to for both locals and out-of-towners, it is less than 10 mins taxi to ground, has other options closeby if its full, and is known for being a City-friendly place. Beyond that, and the willingness to swap PMs, he is by no means the organiser of this in any way, shape or form.

Indeed the last occasion Mr Toma took charge of an event was a post-pub nightswim at Michael Barrymore's house and so, by his own admission, is not the person for such a responsibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.