Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
For those without tickets for Sunday who are heading to Manchester to be part of the potential celebrations/atmosphere let's all meet up somewhere near to the ground to watch the game.

It could act as a BlueMoon get-together on possibly the best day in our lifetimes to do so.

I realise most will be going to Mary Ds but I know some dont fancy that and consider it a bit...rowdy. Personally I'd be bang up for that but I'm now meeting up with a girl who would probably feel a bit over-whelmed by it all.

So I'm thinking as an alternative....big decent pub....5 mins taxi ride to the ground (to head straight there after final whistle)....with no rags.

Any thoughts on venue and anyone else up for this?

Edit: I should add that if a big screen does happen then obviously that will be the place to go but we could always meet up for a couple beforehand anyway.

The Green, just round the corner from Piccadilly Station- They can be tossers about colours in there but if a shed load of us turn up are they going to turn down business?

Lucky Toma said:
For those without tickets for Sunday who are heading to Manchester to be part of the potential celebrations/atmosphere let's all meet up somewhere near to the ground to watch the game.

It could act as a BlueMoon get-together on possibly the best day in our lifetimes to do so.

I realise most will be going to Mary Ds but I know some dont fancy that and consider it a bit...rowdy. Personally I'd be bang up for that but I'm now meeting up with a girl who would probably feel a bit over-whelmed by it all.

So I'm thinking as an alternative....big decent pub....5 mins taxi ride to the ground (to head straight there after final whistle)....with no rags.

Any thoughts on venue and anyone else up for this?

Edit: I should add that if a big screen does happen then obviously that will be the place to go but we could always meet up for a couple beforehand anyway.

The Print Works is prob the best venue. Why can Blue Moon hire the blue bar.Charge a entrance fee to cover the cost if any!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.