Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

My mate shares a ST and misses this one. Can I point him in this direction to keep him good during the game? PM much appreciated.

Posted on here a few pages back, but didn't get a PM. Any chance of letting me know what the plans are for Sunday!

Share a season ticket but missing out on Sunday as I had the derby ticket. Want to watch it with some fellow blues, please PM with the venue

jimbof84 said:
Share a season ticket but missing out on Sunday as I had the derby ticket. Want to watch it with some fellow blues, please PM with the venue

Haha I share a season ticket with my dad and his last game was the derby and my last game is QPR. I've told him he can have it as he's been a blue longer than me and brought me up supporting the best team in the world!

Niall2407 said:
jimbof84 said:

Haha I share a season ticket with my dad and his last game was the derby and my last game is QPR. I've told him he can have it as he's been a blue longer than me and brought me up supporting the best team in the world!

Top Lad!

Would appreciate a PM, the Missus will be at the match and I don't think I can sit and watch this one at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.