Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this post is against any rules, please feel free to remove if it does.

In short, i have 2 Club Wembley tickets for the Carabao cup final for sale.

I appreciate how dodgy it looks that some random stranger has signed up to the site and is offering tickets. The long story is... I'm a Chelsea fan and won the tickets at an auction before we were knocked out. Admittedly i was pretty confident that we would get to the final.

The tickets include: Champagne on arrival (at 2pm), a 3 course lunch (at 2:30pm) and free drink until an hour after the game finishes.

The tickets aren't in hand; i am due to get them the fortnight leading up to the game and i plan on meeting the buyer outside of the ground.

If anyone is interested drop me a message and we can discuss.

Does anyone know if u use an over 65 ticket will it allow an under 16 in? Eg is it the same band or different and not allowed?

My seat is in row 5, level 1

Do I need to invest in a cagoule?

If you do you are same as me and my lad row 5 in 111. Cant wait as usually go up in the gods but last time up there I was amazed at lack of atmosphere and number of tourists.

Everton were shocking, but if Arsenal turn up like that, we are fucked.

I think theyre extremely dangerous, if Mkhitaryan and Auba can get back to how they played at Dortmund, based off today they can! We need to be back to our best.

Does anyone know if u use an over 65 ticket will it allow an under 16 in? Eg is it the same band or different and not allowed?

Anyone can use any age band ticket to gain access at Wembley. I’ve never known a Steward look at a ticket in the 10 or so times I’ve been to a match at the Stadium. Bag checks, body scans, bottle confiscation yes, Ticket checks, not a once!

Anyone can use any age band ticket to gain access at Wembley. I’ve never known a Steward look at a ticket in the 10 or so times I’ve been to a match at the Stadium. Bag checks, body scans, bottle confiscation yes, Ticket checks, not a once!

Just to be certain get a false beard for the youngster together with a flat cap and glasses walk with a limp and get him to moan to the stewards about how much better Wembley was when we played Leicester in 1969....jobs a good un.

Anyone had the prices through... want to make sure it's correct just been told standard adult ticket is £72... I'm sorry but all the stuff about ticket prices pricing fans out of the game... this is the league cup and it's ludicrous to charge us that.. any input from you guys would be good I find this shocking if I'm honest never had to pay that before...

Tickets available from £40.

If you can't afford/don't want to pay £72 to stand behind the goal get a ticket up top for £56-£40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.