Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if u use an over 65 ticket will it allow an under 16 in? Eg is it the same band or different and not allowed?
For the last four wembley trips I've always bought a OAP ticket.
I am 40 years old and like to think I don't look anywhere near 65.
So I can't see you having any problems.
C.T.I.D

For the last four wembley trips I've always bought a OAP ticket.
I am 40 years old and like to think I don't look anywhere near 65.
So I can't see you having any problems.
C.T.I.D
Cheers for the replies, will take the gamble as means I can get them all a few days earlier if I use an oap Tkt

I have never seen a ticket looked at the times I have been, just scaned in and frisked.

Anyone got tickets in 523, just a nod to say there will be 6 people row 15 who may at times stand up and sing ;-)

As for tarquins today, spanking everton 5-1, 3 weeks before doesn't worry me, if they keep that performance level up then maybe it will, but they play away the thursday before too.

I have never seen a ticket looked at the times I have been, just scaned in and frisked.

Anyone got tickets in 523, just a nod to say there will be 6 people row 15 who may at times stand up and sing ;-)

As for tarquins today, spanking everton 5-1 3 weeks before doean't worry me, if tgey keep that performance level up then maybe it will.
It's full of flappers mate, Everton only turn up for 4/5 games a season including both against us and now we're certain to get beat with littlemickey pulling the strings even though he's cup tied.

Cheers for the replies, will take the gamble as means I can get them all a few days earlier if I use an oap Tkt

The last few times I've been to Wembley I've used my dads oap ticket for my son. I think they are the same price and never had any issue.

Anyone had the prices through... want to make sure it's correct just been told standard adult ticket is £72... I'm sorry but all the stuff about ticket prices pricing fans out of the game... this is the league cup and it's ludicrous to charge us that.. any input from you guys would be good I find this shocking if I'm honest never had to pay that before...
There are cheaper tickets, but if your getting it through a supporter's club it will be £72 that's what they have been allocated

Anyone had the prices through... want to make sure it's correct just been told standard adult ticket is £72... I'm sorry but all the stuff about ticket prices pricing fans out of the game... this is the league cup and it's ludicrous to charge us that.. any input from you guys would be good I find this shocking if I'm honest never had to pay that before...

It's a Wembley final where you lift a trophy. It's £110 iirc for the FA Cup final, so £72 (and you can get cheaper ones) is actually ok. "It's the league cup" oh ffs it's not a friendly, it's not the shield, it's a competitive final. I'm a skint as the next guy, but with a bit of help i'm still going, so chin up mate.

Anyone can use any age band ticket to gain access at Wembley. I’ve never known a Steward look at a ticket in the 10 or so times I’ve been to a match at the Stadium. Bag checks, body scans, bottle confiscation yes, Ticket checks, not a once!

I think they use the same "lights" system as we do - those stwerwards just insid eth turnstiles are meant to be looking what colour light goes off, or something like that.

The only diff in the tickets is the corner is missing !! One of the tickets I bought couple of years as an adult arrived with the corner missing , rang cust services and explained
All they did was post me another corner and told me to sellotape it on

Everton were shocking, but if Arsenal turn up like that, we are fucked.
I was slaughtered the other week for wanting Ederson in goal on this. Any body still feel like banging the Bravo earned it drum today.
Just looking at eddies saves yesterday at Burnley. I was thinking why would we purposely play a weakened side in final ? We are trying to win right? Perhaps we should leave David silva out and Sergio to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.