Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question that probably doesn't warrant opening a new thread that I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'm aware that there's a way you can provide another member permission to buy tickets on your card online (such as family and friends etc). If I have two seasoncards when I call City (mine and my brother-in-law's), will I be able to buy two tickets if I don't already have that prior authorisation?

Cheers blues
You need to go into your friends and family tab on the official website. Each and every person on your list must give 1 person authority to purchase tickets. You will see a yes/no tab down a column of the list, if it says no, you cant buy for them, but the individuals on your list must go into their own friends and family tab to give you permission, hope you follow all that gibberish....?

You need to go into your friends and family tab on the official website. Each and every person on your list must give 1 person authority to purchase tickets. You will see a yes/no tab down a column of the list, if it says no, you cant buy for them, but the individuals on your list must go into their own friends and family tab to give you permission, hope you follow all that gibberish....?

Cheers blue

I've got a question that probably doesn't warrant opening a new thread that I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'm aware that there's a way you can provide another member permission to buy tickets on your card online (such as family and friends etc). If I have two seasoncards when I call City (mine and my brother-in-law's), will I be able to buy two tickets if I don't already have that prior authorisation?

Cheers blues

Aslong as you have his supporter number you can do

I still don’t get it. We have 3 SC 1 adult, 1 junior and 1 18-21 when it comes to the adult card getting a ticket can he get a ticket for everyone at once? So 3 tickets off his?

I still don’t get it. We have 3 SC 1 adult, 1 junior and 1 18-21 when it comes to the adult card getting a ticket can he get a ticket for everyone at once? So 3 tickets off his?
No, he would be buying one ticket off each supporter account through his login, so to ensure seats together must wait for the purchase window of the supporter with the fewest points.

Think what your on about here is season card relocation of a group not individual game tickets mate

When will the details go up on our online portal if not already there. I'd have assumed it would have been up there already, but just logged in and saw nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.