Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you buy online it looks like they are selling Wembley tickets from the lower rows up again. Meaning if you are able to buy today you get offered the lower rows (e.g. Block 111 or 112 behind the goal Row 11 for Cat 3 tickets) and if you can buy in a later window you are likely to get a better seat. I know this happened last time with me buying the best I could get and then mates who bough much later getting tickets further back and a better view. Ok it all depends on what you prefer but if I'm paying £72 I want to see the game. So now ringing up to see what they can offer me and hoping I can choose what row I want.

If you buy online it looks like they are selling Wembley tickets from the lower rows up again. Meaning if you are able to buy today you get offered the lower rows (e.g. Block 111 or 112 behind the goal Row 11 for Cat 3 tickets) and if you can buy in a later window you are likely to get a better seat. I know this happened last time with me buying the best I could get and then mates who bough much later getting tickets further back and a better view. Ok it all depends on what you prefer but if I'm paying £72 I want to see the game. So now ringing up to see what they can offer me and hoping I can choose what row I want.

You can choose the exact row and seat when you phone.

That's what I did this morning.

I always do this for Wembley - it's definitely worth paying the £2.50 booking fee.

Update is after spending 25 mins in a queue, got through to buy over the phone and I could ask for the exact row I wanted, i.e. Row 27 at the back of the lower tier before it splits. Better than being forced to take Row 11. Anyone finding the same problem you are either best phoning up and taking the booking fee or waiting for a few windows until lower rows are sold.

City ticket office if you are reading this and want people to buy online instead of jamming phone lines then please sell from the back or give us more choice. Thanks

Took me 93 seconds from them going on sale to completing the order this morning (says on the screen when you check out)

I was logged in & ready to go, refreshed bang on 9, selected the block i wanted (upper tier), offered me front row (perfect, what i wanted)...checked out!

Won't be the same for everyone granted but i don't think service gets any more perfect than that for me today

Took me 93 seconds from them going on sale to completing the order this morning (says on the screen when you check out)

I was logged in & ready to go, refreshed bang on 9, selected the block i wanted (upper tier), offered me front row (perfect, what i wanted)...checked out!

Won't be the same for everyone granted but i don't think service gets any more perfect than that for me today

I sort of agree it's a good service to be able to do that and if you want upper tier I think you are ok as the preference would tend to be like the rows lower down like yours. But if you want lower tier then I think selling from the bottom rows up is wrong.

I have feck all points due to giving my season ticket up for 5 years whilst I was away. Joined the cup scheme, now I can only get a ticket for a final with people who weren't in the cup scheme... the fuck is that about

I have feck all points due to giving my season ticket up for 5 years whilst I was away. Joined the cup scheme, now I can only get a ticket for a final with people who weren't in the cup scheme... the fuck is that about
If you're a s/card holder in the Cup scheme with less than 3,500 points you should be in this category :

All Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme – Tuesday 6 February at 9am

If you're a s/card holder in the Cup scheme with less than 3,500 points you should be in this category :

All Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard registered on the League Cup Scheme – Tuesday 6 February at 9am

Ahh ok, must be a mistake on the ticket website as it says:

All Seasoncards 17/18 06 February 2018 09:00 10000 points
League Cup Scheme 17/18 06 February 2018 09:00 0 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.