Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, cheers mate but no chance of my dad keeping quiet! Cantankerous as you like! Mind hopefully he’ll have nowt to cheer anyway!

Went back a couple of pages on this thread and a Chelsea fan is selling a couple of CW tickets so i’ve sorted now anyways!
Be careful dealing with new posters bud, I'm sure the guy is ok but don't part with the money until you've seen them etc.

Hollies is the Dogs danglers. Massive portions of decent scran.

Yep knew the owner of it a few years back but believe it changed hands? I know he’s not there anymore anyway. Hasn’t changed in terms of service and all out experience. It’s brilliant other than that you’ve got the services all the way down!!

Be careful dealing with new posters bud, I'm sure the guy is ok but don't part with the money until you've seen them etc.
Yeh fair shout mate. Spoken to the guy this afternoon and sounds a decent feller. Think we’ve got some options like PayPal which mean neither of us are massively at risk. Cheers though bud

I’m just over 6500 points and can buy tomorrow as a cup scheme member. I fly to and from London Southend to get there and am staying with family in the capital. Still an expensive old do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.