Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Then after all this, the panic and demand for tickets, the queues on the site, when it sells out, and one person with a ticket can't attend on the day.. bt sports will zoom in on that one empty seat and even if we beat them 3-0 the next day will run with the headline 'Disgraceful City can't even fill ground'.

Tickets on resale sites going for about £350. You should be ashamed of yourself if you've done this
Are they actually "going" for that, or have they already been reduced from yesterdays £600+ ? I'd like to think City are doing something about this, and trying to buy a few to find out who the seller is, and then deal with them. People who are doing that are denying genuine blues the chance of being at our biggest european game since 1970.

You also have to look at if fans didn't buy these resale tickets then these sites wouldn't exist.
My misses just gone into hospital so extremely unlikely I have time to get one now. Though there's always stoke and Swansea I guess

Are they actually "going" for that, or have they already been reduced from yesterdays £600+ ? I'd like to think City are doing something about this, and trying to buy a few to find out who the seller is, and then deal with them. People who are doing that are denying genuine blues the chance of being at our biggest european game since 1970.

I clicked on "buy" and they were coming up at £700 ish for 2. £350 seemed about average. Can't believe they've let people have 2 tickets. People only have one arse.

I clicked on "buy" and they were coming up at £700 ish for 2. £350 seemed about average. Can't believe they've let people have 2 tickets. People only have one arse.
It doesn't mean that any are actually selling though, that was my point, they might be "on sale", but while there are still tickets available, why would anyone pay £350 ? (Yesterday they were on sale at more than £600.)

I've genuinely just seen a united fan on twitter saying "fuck waiting till Friday and potentially missing a world class match"
He's just bought a cityzen membership so he can try and get a ticket tomorrow. I feel sorry for all the actual blues who can't go because of dickheads like him, and the dickheads who bought a spare just to make some quick money. It's honestly disgusting.

xdfko.png

State of play now. Sales slowed right down, cant see any reason not open it up to Cityzens tomorrow morning.

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.