Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I've genuinely just seen a united fan on twitter saying "fuck waiting till Friday and potentially missing a world class match"
He's just bought a cityzen membership so he can try and get a ticket tomorrow. I feel sorry for all the actual blues who can't go because of dickheads like him, and the dickheads who bought a spare just to make some quick money. It's honestly disgusting.

I hope those that are selling their extra ticket on do so to a numpty who gets thrown out and the original purchaser banned. I feel for any genuine blue who is unable to get a ticket for such a big game for us because of these people

xdfko.png

If the club really want to do anything about this shit they could easily find them and ban the fcukers

I think the fears about season card holders selling spares is a bit hysterical, I used the 2 extra for people I know who wanted them and are very grateful that they have them, I also know other season card holders who aren't bothering, whose cards I could use if I wanted, but I won't as plenty of other blues won't, I'm sure that 99% of those who have bought extra tickets have done so with the intention of using them, there's always going to be the odd one who sees a few quid but these resale sites always have tickets for daft prices no matter who is playing, doesn't mean they actually sell.

On another note if City decided to cancel the extra tickets that were bought in good faith by the most financially committed fans and travel has now been arranged on the back of the sold tickets then they should be prepared for a shit storm.

Good luck to those waiting and I'm sure if you're switched on and ready to go tomorrow then you'll be fine, although I'm already dreading the state of the website. The atmosphere and fans present is certainly on course to beat the usual champions league iPad and camera phone brigade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.