Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Absolute bastards. That's blown my chances of getting to this then, all because I wanted to make sure I was logged in early. I even had to wait in the queue for 10 minutes between 1.40-1.50 as well. Again, what a shitshow
Why oh why would you think that logging into a system would have you in situ ready for the window to open? No online system works that. I know this has been a absolute cock up, City style, but this one is on you and no one else mate. I sincerely hope you get one though.

If you're on the website for tickets - persevere!

Slow as hell - only click once and wait - even if it looks like nothing is happening.

I eventually got tickets in 301 using quick seats (Ha Quick seats!) Total time to get tickets for this game is 5:00 hours!!!

I hope they put on a better performance than last night!

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Why oh why would you think that logging into a system would have you in situ ready for the window to open? No online system works that. I know this has been a absolute cock up, City style, but this one is on you and no one else mate. I sincerely hope you get one though.

...because this is the tactic I've done 10-20 times over the last couple years and it's worked every single time? Normally I refresh the page until the 'choose seats' option goes from grey to blue. This is the first time I've heard about having to log on after the time it ought to become available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.