Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

It's been an almighty clusterfuck I feel for the genuine fans missing out Inc myself but we will be there again that's wot I'm sure plus there's other games to go to. Not end of the world come next yr we be winning the fucker. If not this yr

...because this is the tactic I've done 10-20 times over the last couple years and it's worked every single time? Normally I refresh the page until the 'choose seats' option goes from grey to blue. This is the first time I've heard about having to log on after the time it ought to become available.
Odd it hasn't worked for me before, but it seems to have worked for Deacon at top of page.

...because this is the tactic I've done 10-20 times over the last couple years and it's worked every single time? Normally I refresh the page until the 'choose seats' option goes from grey to blue. This is the first time I've heard about having to log on after the time it ought to become available.
I thought you meant you just logged on and witted for 2, sorry, my fault for jumping in. Have you got one?

Oh shit...I was logged on before 2pm but then refreshed the page to buy and joined the queue after 2pm. Does that mean when I finally get to the front of the queue (705 at the mo) I will have to log in again and rejoin back of queue?!

Oh shit...I was logged on before 2pm but then refreshed the page to buy and joined the queue after 2pm. Does that mean when I finally get to the front of the queue (705 at the mo) I will have to log in again and rejoin back of queue?!

Given how shit the system has been for the last few days I think it is anybodies guess whether you will or not. Could you just stick a second place up on your phone to be sure?

Don't leave the queue, whatever you do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.