Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Just had a look on Twitter, there are some absolute scumbags trying get tickets to support Real Madrid

One thing that makes me happy about how shit the site is, is that rags can't get in.
Twitter name "@aaron_belton" is a guy who claims he supports united and Real, yet he's been complaining about not being able to get 2 tickets, and now he can't even get one despite buying cityzenship just for this game. Feels good watching his posts :)

Just been on his Twitter, he needs knocking out. Read some of his last few tweets and the people he's trying to get tickets with

I selected a seat and have been in a spin for about 45 minutes. Not got to the payment stage yet, that joy is yet to come - perhaps! It's not even my ticket, I got mine through the cup scheme. I'm just taking advantage of a post-Newcastle day off to sort it out for my mate who's at work and can't get online or phone. It's showing no signs of ever stopping spinning but I daren't back out and try again, would probably find the allocation gone. I made that mistake last week when I was booking Southampton tickets, crashed out with tickets selected but not paid for - it took about an hour for the website to realise there had been no transaction and clear the selection so I could buy tickets and that was when there were no queues.

Does this count as Typical City?

One thing that makes me happy about how shit the site is, is that rags can't get in.
Twitter name "@aaron_belton" is a guy who claims he supports united and Real, yet he's been complaining about not being able to get 2 tickets, and now he can't even get one despite buying cityzenship just for this game. Feels good watching his posts :)

This guy has really annoyed me over the last day or so, been tracking his tweets....praying he doesn't get one!

Well, he's from the hotbed of Utd support that is Eats Grinstead apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.