Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

0dMyJqI.jpg

Availability at 16:45

Very interesting that there many of the blocks in the CB 3rd tier are showing as OK availability now, whereas in an image I took earlier more were classed as low. City releasing in blocks, or just a lag on the online jobby with people selecting seats but then actually purchasing other? Could be they block hide some to sell on the phone.

I've seen people on twitter, clearly aren't city fans, getting tickets. they have bought/buying citizen memberships to get them.

i hope all the ones buying a cityzen membership don't get a ticket, they should've done it where any memberships bought after the QF date couldn't get access to tickets before people who have already had tickets to games this season

more money for the club though with all them new memberships ;)

They do this at United, i had some relatives from US who wanted to go, no problem at all with a ticket just had to stump up £35 each for membership and will be used only once!

i hope all the ones buying a cityzen membership don't get a ticket, they should've done it where any memberships bought after the QF date couldn't get access to tickets before people who have already had tickets to games this season

more money for the club though with all them new memberships ;)
I wonder how many of them will realize cityzenship automatically renews itself

Keep trying people. I had to get back on the site at 3pm, also decided to join the phone queue. Back to queue position 7500 to get on the site and position 487 on the phone.. 1.5 hours later, down to 125 on the phone but then got two together by quick seats online no trouble. No issues like earlier of getting thrown out and spinning whirly thingy. Think the site has settled down now.

Spent the best part of the day trying since they went on sale to Citizens members and in the last minute just got 2 seats 1 adult, 1 under 16 together in the Colin Bell stand. Well chuffed. So there are some still left Citizens just dont give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.