Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Very true. Given all the nonsense he's been spouting about getting one, and the length he's gone to badgering supporters services, I can believe that he bought Cityzen membership, then bought a ticket and has now realised he'd basically have to pay for the ticket, travel, a hotel/somewhere to stay and, above all else, go and sit in the City end on his own. Looking at blowing the best part of £200 there. If you're not a City supporter, or at least a fanatical Madrid/Ronaldo fan, it isn't worth it.

Can imagine him being the sort of lad to play the big man about going to watch Ronaldo to his mate (probably not plural), and then backing out when couldn't deliver on getting the tickets.

The really annoying thing is there will most likely be a couple of hundred tickets not used that touts have got hold off and can't subsequently offload.It always pisses me off that Wembley is never totally full for Cup Finals because of the number of stupidly priced tickets in Club Wembley and yet thousands miss out.

After spending two hours pissin about on the ticket site from work and an hour in traffic, I logged on at home and booked our two seats together at the back of 324. Don't know if the club site has freed up or it's because I have windows 10 here at home.

Good news is there's still plenty left, even together. Which just shows how fucking difficult it is for us to buy the damn things.

Utter shambles

He's now flogging it for £30 quid because he couldn't get his missus one in the same block. Assuming he had to buy Cityzen membership for both of them to be eligible he is probably going to make a loss overall. Be better just to buy another ticket elsewhere in the ground and go. What is life. Why am I even commentating on this. I finished work an hour ago. I should just go home.

https://twitter.com/aaron_belton/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.