Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

That's assuming he's telling the truth of course.

Very true. Given all the nonsense he's been spouting about getting one, and the length he's gone to badgering supporters services, I can believe that he bought Cityzen membership, then bought a ticket and has now realised he'd basically have to pay for the ticket, travel, a hotel/somewhere to stay and, above all else, go and sit in the City end on his own. Looking at blowing the best part of £200 there. If you're not a City supporter, or at least a fanatical Madrid/Ronaldo fan, it isn't worth it.

Can imagine him being the sort of lad to play the big man about going to watch Ronaldo to his mate (probably not plural), and then backing out when couldn't deliver on getting the tickets.

State of play, about 400 tickets left.

image.jpg

"I needed 2 get 2 next to each other now that stand is sold out:( so can't go anymore" - https://twitter.com/aaron_belton

Now I am convinced he was WUMing because, unless you are taking a minor who actually couldn't go and sit elsewhere, that is the most ridiculous reason for not attending a match I've heard. Christ at the Sunderland LC Final my dad and I weren't even sat in the same end, let alone the same stand (he got one through a wearside mate)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.