Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Tickets we ordered Tuesday have arrived but Monday's have not.

Was sent some food vouchers also, they have arrived

I will be mightily pissed off if I have to queue up at the ticket office on Tues having bought tickets last Monday.

Edit (unless everyone else gets theirs through the post and there is no queue :))

I will be mightily pissed off if I have to queue up at the ticket office on Tues having bought tickets last Monday.

Edit (unless everyone else gets theirs through the post and there is no queue :))
Hoping they come through the post tomorrow or i'll be a very nervous man come Monday morning!

Ordered 2 tickets online on Monday...still not arrived. Spoke to ticket office today as had not even received an email confirmation but can see both tickets on my seasoncard. They said they would sent me another email. Nothing received. I asked when the tickets were sent out and all I got was if they don't arrive in time turn up at the ticket office on Tuesday. This could be a right shambles on Tuesday if all the people in the same boat as me turn up and have to queue for tickets. I'm praying tickets come tomorrow or Monday.

There will be a significant number of fans not on the cup schemes.

City have to look at & introduce a system which is more effective for those fans.

I queued on the phone for nearly 3 hours. I got my ticket, success. I was lucky to be able to spend that time. Not everyone can.

I'd like to think success will continue. Phone booking & booking online has to be a priority for the club to improve.

Ordered 2 tickets online on Monday...still not arrived. Spoke to ticket office today as had not even received an email confirmation but can see both tickets on my seasoncard. They said they would sent me another email. Nothing received. I asked when the tickets were sent out and all I got was if they don't arrive in time turn up at the ticket office on Tuesday. This could be a right shambles on Tuesday if all the people in the same boat as me turn up and have to queue for tickets. I'm praying tickets come tomorrow or Monday.

I'm still waiting for my paper ticket. The other one apparently is loaded to my card.
Am I the only one who thinks that Tuesday night will be even a bigger shambles than the online debacle on Monday?
It's in our DNA. 'Cups for Cock Ups' and all of that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.