Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Anyone worried about it selling out before they get tickets can chill out at the moment. We have just bought on the internet and there are shed loads left. I suspect not that many have been sold with all the problems. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you can't ring later in the week and get a ticket without any effort.

They have tweeted that they know the website is fucked and it is stopping them from selling tickets, which means you can't get one over the phone.

Due to 'unforeseen circumstances' the offices are closed!!
Who could not 'foresee' this??

That's a very good point amongst a sea of bad ones! You wouldn't have thought it beyond the wit of man. Unless of course you've been a City fan for 50 years.

This is fooking disgraceful
Been trying to buy on line since 9am
I this time I've been logged in then it's logged me out
I've think I've bought tickets but not showing in my basket
Then it shows one ticket in the basket when I'm trying to buy one for a friends and family season card holder as well
Then the second ticket I want is gone
So I clear the basket to start again
I allocate one ticket it takes me to basket I click to shop again and by the time I'm back there, I've run out of time to buy the first ticket
The site says I've taken my allocation of two tickets and I haven't purchased anything and there's nothing in the basket
So I've logged off and just managed to log back on

Meanwhile I've rung and have been on hold for an hour and now 452 in the queue

I should be working FFS not holding on for a fucking ticket site

Why the fuck were season card holders not allowed to purchase from yesterday morning so 24 hours and not three!!

This is pathetic. Every time there's a big game the ticketing system falls on its arse. Southampton tickets have gone on sale too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.