Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

google chrome keeps saying that shockwave flash has crashed when its loading the stadium, any advice?

qued on the phone for over an hour to find out the system has apparently gone down :(. waiting for a phone call back from them

Just got two using quick seats. Decided to see what level three is like in South stand as everything else it gave me on lower tier was periscope territory. All went very quickly so get in there now. Did mine on a mobile phone browser too. C'mon City.

My flash player was fine when I finally managed to get one ticket of the two I wanted. Now I'm in DEFCON 3 "stadium loading" pre-strike phase, my flash player needs updating..

Yeah I am getting this too, now it keeps saving shockwave flash has crashed in google chrome when the stadium tries to load. Im starting to get very bored of this

After an hour and half on phone earlier I got to number 19 only to be cut of, called back and was at 750, now at 343...total joke

It's beyond shit keeps changing my quantity back to 0 for my second season ticket when I put it back to 1 it changes the stand and offers row b

Just got two using quick seats. Decided to see what level three is like in South stand as everything else it gave me on lower tier was periscope territory. All went very quickly so get in there now. Did mine on a mobile phone browser too. C'mon City.
*the process went very quickly, I. don't mean the seats are going quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.