Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Problem with the Quick Seats option is that they seem to be offering the most rubbish ones first, eg Colin Bell Stand Level 1 they come up with Row A or Rows 1-3 below pitch level.
Go level two or three. If you're waiting to get your own seat, then it's a risk as the non sc holders might snap them up. Apart from low down on lower level I don't think there's a really bad view anyway. And south stand level 3 are dirt cheap so if it's crap at least you might save a bit.

Having queued up at the stadium this morning for over an hour, I can honestly say it isn't any better picking them up in the flesh as I've come away empty handed but they're taking everyone's details. Here's hoping they phone back this afternoon!!

That's shocking. Even worse if people have travelled distance to do it in person.

Seems people are buying two per card because they have started to appear on ticket selling sites at 2-300 quid a pop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.