Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Who the fuck is responsible for this at the club? They should be sacked as they obviously dont have the organisational skills for the job.I dont think the club give a shit that my lad who is a seasoncard holder will be in with every Tom Dick and Harry in just over 2 hours,can sell for more money.

I honestly dont know how much more of this shit I can take.

Having queued up at the stadium this morning for over an hour, I can honestly say it isn't any better picking them up in the flesh as I've come away empty handed but they're taking everyone's details. Here's hoping they phone back this afternoon!!
Why's that Mike?

Anyone caught selling on for profit should get there card banned as well. We bought an extra 2 but they are going to 2 that were eligible but couldn't get through as they have proper jobs where they can't be sat at a desk waiting all morning..... cough

Has anyone actually got two tickets from one supporter number?

Got one ticket at about half past 10, the site wouldn't let me choose 2, so I thought best get it as one is better than fuck all.

Having heard people saying it was easier through quick seats, tried that and secured another in same block.

First purchase stated "pre-load onto SC", confirmation email said paper ticket. Second purchase said paper ticket, confirmation said pre-load onto SC.

I can see me having a great time trying to get access on the night..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.