Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Bring back the total futility & hopelessness of this morning, by recording the woman's phone message once & then replay it every 30 seconds, or so for 4 and a half hours. No need to change your queue number, as it doesn't register with you after all that time.

I think the Ticket Office can be blamed for a lot of this shambles by the way they've handled it. SC holders not already on the CL with 8000 points or more should have been allowed to buy one each today. Then tomorrow any other SC holder plus non SC holders who've attended all the other CL games. Then on Wednesday, Cityzen card holders allowed one each. Then any left on general sale on Thursday.

By doing what they've done, they've overloaded the system and crashed it.

But you're right that whoever looks after our IT should take some responsibility as well. Systems should be volume tested under real life conditions. They won't necessarily be able to cope with extreme situations but you find out limits and manage accordingly.
I totally agree what you say.about the sale to season and holders. Surely it should be the same for citizen members. 1000 points first then any left to any citizen members. There is another of City fans out there who followed them for a long time but don't have season tickets. Why should a fan who has started going and bought a members card this season get the same rights as a fan with over 1000 points. I have over 4000 points and Live in Glasgow now.

Finally got on and purchased ticket at 16:22. The pick a seat option is working at current user volumes as well.

Can get to the ticket page but everytime I put the amount in it just returns to zero tickets, any ideas
Are you trying on your phone ? I had a similar problem for Newcastle trying on mobile and gave up. Worked first time though on laptop.

Good grief. That was soooooo fucking easy in the end. Got my own 2 seats, job done.

Wankers have ruined my day though and cost me a right load of aggro with work.

Can Anybody tell me why ST holders are being allowed to purchase 2 tickets? And where this was advertised on the Ticket Details released last week??
I guess they want to fill the ground quickly.
Most area's yellow (50% sold) at the moment some amber (75% sold). Only reds are reserved area's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.