Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

im gona try and get south 2 again if poss get atmos at QF, got other half with me this time, so need a comfy seat for her fat arse, haha
gora be nice to her tryin too persuade her for me to wear city top at our wedding

Just received an e-mail from the club giving me 2 seats for 1 seasoncard ticket V RM ?
£50 & £35 respectively to be debited from my card.
My seasoncard is for East Level 2 in 201 ,however I'm on the cup scheme & for each round thus far I have phoned the club to give up my EL2 seat and relocate to SL3 at a cheaper price.
Previous rounds they have given me a refund (price difference)

Guess if I can get through tomorrow I will have to point out their error..
Proving,If it can go wrong it will!!

Does anybody know if Seasoncard holders can buy online from 9am tomorrow or is it a telephone job ?

Trying to get my dad a ticket to his first city game in 20 odd years. Does anyone know if there's going to be a limit to how many tickets one person can buy?

Does anybody know if Seasoncard holders can buy online from 9am tomorrow or is it a telephone job ?
"Tickets for home supporters* will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** and in-person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard – Monday 18 April at 9am."

"Tickets for home supporters* will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** and in-person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard – Monday 18 April at 9am."
Cheers I'm outside the UK and it costs me a fortune to call them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.