Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I agree that almost all season ticket holders, not on the cup scheme, will have purchased what they want by now. There will be a few who, now there is less urgency, will do it this evening but that is probably a small minority. This is particularly true given they have put a stop to anybody buying more than 1 per season card.

There will definitely still be tickets available for Cityzens tomorrow. I reckon there will be around 3k (very pessimistic estimate) to 7k (optimistic) when it opens. I'd be suprised if that is not hoovered up quite quickly in the afternoon given the demand. If not there will still be a handful left for those who attend PSG and didn't fall into any of the earlier categories (which is probably only a small number anyway).

General sale probably unlikely but not impossible, although they will just be the odd seat in certain blocks. Given it's the only category of the website they have an asterix next to suggests even City's calculations suggest it'll run out before then.

Just got my confirmation email at last. Me and the lad in our normal seats in 314. Bring it on.

I do think though that anyone that's bought a second ticket and sells above face value can't be a true blue. I have always been one to never rip off a fellow blue. The neighbours in Stretford are flogging Wembley tickets for way over face value showing their true nature.

If you are looking to sell though, remember, We are impeccable and look after each other.

Just as a reminder to those on the cup scheme, I think that your seat is reserved until midnight the night before so if you've not had your email yet, don't panic (yet!!!)

Of course, if its been sold you could always blag an upgrade.

Agreed anybody claiming to be a City fan and selling tickets for a massive profit is a total dick end of..

On the flip side I was really struggling to get a ticket until I had a conversation with a top lad on here who couldn't make it and kindly let me have his for the match and Stoke and Arsenal too.

Good to see the stadium will be sold out, yet it wasn't the same issue for the PSG game few fans didn't believe we could overturn PSG and now all bouncing on the bandwagon

Agreed anybody claiming to be a City fan and selling tickets for a massive profit is a total dick end of..

On the flip side I was really struggling to get a ticket until I had a conversation with a top lad on here who couldn't make it and kindly let me have his for the match and Stoke and Arsenal too.

That's the difference he wasn't using it to make a quick couple of quid. He was a genuine blue.

It's the profiteers that drag things down.

In my experience this is the norm, rather than the exception.

Tickets on resale sites going for about £350. You should be ashamed of yourself if you've done this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.