Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

Hi im looking to buy 2 tickets (together preferably) for my daughter and her friend for the Liverpool game please send a p.m if you have any, thanks

Looking for 1 18-21/adult ticket to Liverpool match, preferably meet before the game to buy it and I have brought multiple times on here so people can vouch for me when I say I won't let you down. Cheers!

Just bought 4 sat together direct off city web site thought this was a sell out must have made more available ;-)

Worth a check if your still after one

There was about 40 left

I have 1 ticket on my season ticket for the Liverpool game £30 this TICKET as been sold sorry.

I have 1 adult ticket available against Liverpool, level 2 , meet outside stadium

Pm me

Ryan

Hi,

Still after a ticket around the £30 mark if anyone has one.

I live locally so can collect or meet on the day.

PM me please if you have one.

Thanks

Clacky said:
I have 1 ticket on my season ticket for the Liverpool game £30 this is well under face value. I can meet at the game before the game and you can return on entry.

interested in your ticket. what is the stand/block/row/seat details

where do you I've for possible collection & leaving a deposit?

Thanks Jamie

-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 am --

Clacky said:
I have 1 ticket on my season ticket for the Liverpool game £30 this is well under face value. I can meet at the game before the game and you can return on entry.

interested in your ticket. what is the stand/block/row/seat details

where do you live for possible collection & leaving a deposit?

Thanks Nana

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.