Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

Hi. After two tickets if possible

My mate is after treating someone for Christmas and chose the Liverpool game. Told her to check viagogo but there isn't much on with two seats together.

Anywhere should do. Even corporate if that's all there is

Thanks

Can't make this match so have 2 seats together east level 1. £70 for both. PM if interested.

Hi y'all,

If God forbid the mother-in-law gets poorly and you have to spend Boxing Day by her side, picking up the Werther's Original wrappers and watching Only Fools and Horses, then I'll happily come to the rescue and take either two or three tickets (unlikely, I know!) for this match. It's the only game of the season I can make as I'm coming from Spain to see the rents. Send me a PM and I'll get back asap.

Ta,
Paul.

2 adult seats required for this game, I have a single seat in Block 323 but need an extra seat , will sell mine if I can find two more elsewhere

Please let me know what you have

I PM's Jake for his 2 but can only assume they are gone as I had no reply

Hi, I am looking for two tickets together for this game. If you have any spare please pm me and I will either pay postage costs or can collect them at the Fulham game. Many thanks, Lynda

I'm after 2 tickets for City v Liverpool for my boy and myself. He's 12 but I'd gladly pay for 2 adult tickets. Any seats would really be appreciated as this was going to be a christmas/birthday present.

many thanks
Tracey

one seat available block 111 (singing section) £52, can meet before arsenal game or at Leicester on Tuesday or can post special delivery(at buyers expense) SOLD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.