Tickets not working

DannyBoy2890

Seemed to be loads today, myself included.
Was an absolute nightmare getting into to the ground.
A few weren't let in at all for some reason.
Anyone else ?

both my kids' cards weren't working
they queued up and then were told they had to find some one who could authorise it, so they had to queue up up again and it still didn't fuckin' work
well done city

My lad went through the turnstile then mine never worked so she said I had to go to one of them people outside the ground to activate my card ,I said to her don't b stupid I ain't.gonna leave my son alone in the ground to which she called someone over to the turnstile to sort it then

Mine too, they were scrolling down supporter numbers so hopefully gonna get sorted. Its weird because I said to my dad this ticket feels weird :/

Seemed to be a lot of 18-21 ST holders that were affected, I queued up at a bloke with some hand held thing and he scanned it and said, 'have you tried it, it should work this one'...NOOOO I just thought I'd like to miss all the build up to kick off, leave my 9 year old brother in the ground and queue up for nothing.

Anyway, he took my card and said they'll send me a new one out in the week. Only thing that concerns me, is I have no receipt or anything that he took my ST off me?!

CTID_92 said:
Seemed to be a lot of 18-21 ST holders that were affected, I queued up at a bloke with some hand held thing and he scanned it and said, 'have you tried it, it should work this one'...NOOOO I just thought I'd like to miss all the build up to kick off, leave my 9 year old brother in the ground and queue up for nothing.

Anyway, he took my card and said they'll send me a new one out in the week. Only thing that concerns me, is I have no receipt or anything that he took my ST off me?!
both my kids are 18-21 and theirs didn't work

were city making sure they were the right age?

squirtyflower said:
CTID_92 said:

both my kids are 18-21 and theirs didn't work

were city making sure they were the right age?
The guy didn't ask me anything to do with details or owt, just scanned it, people queuing also mentioned how much longer the 18-21s took to arrive, compared to adult and kids ST's...was a joke though, getting in which 3 mins till KO, after I got to the turnstile at half 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.