Tickets not working

Emailed the club and got this reply just now

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are aware of a technical issue in relation to some 18-21 season cards, we are working to resolve this and will be in contact in due course with further information.

CTID_92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
18-21 cards had been programmed incorrectly and thus made dead so none of them worked, had to be let in and they promised to fix it for QPR, only affected certain entrances though.
wonder why the guy kept mine then??

To have the details to send you a new one. Happened to me last year, new card arrived in time for the next home game.

citykierz said:
Emailed the club and got this reply just now

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are aware of a technical issue in relation to some 18-21 season cards, we are working to resolve this and will be in contact in due course with further information.

I rang them earlier on.
Their response was "Try it again at the next home game and see if it does the same, if it does get back in touch with us"
Seriously!

Was anyone else told to contact the club when this happened yesterday?
If so what has the club told you?

Mikecini said:
CTID_92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
18-21 cards had been programmed incorrectly and thus made dead so none of them worked, had to be let in and they promised to fix it for QPR, only affected certain entrances though.

To have the details to send you a new one. Happened to me last year, new card arrived in time for the next home game.
Hopefully that's the case then with me then. Just thought it was odd cos everyone else seemed to be getting theirs back ;)

Carl_Man_City said:
Was told to ring up in the week to see whether they would be sending replacement cards out or if they'd work for the next game.

You were told to ring them to find out whether your Seasoncard would work for the QPR match?! They should be ringing you. Poor service from City.

yeseye said:
CTID_92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
To flog it maybe?

another example of ticket office bashing - has there ever been evidence of ticket office employees trying to sell tickets for personal gain? i think not - keep your slanderous comments to yourself

ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.