Tickets not working

Yep had a problem with mine. Was told no 18-21 tickets were working.

Typical City ticket office, when will they learn it is utter dogshit.

Was told to ring up in the week to see whether they would be sending replacement cards out or if they'd work for the next game.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
CTID_92 said:
squirtyflower said:
CTID_92 said:
Seemed to be a lot of 18-21 ST holders that were affected, I queued up at a bloke with some hand held thing and he scanned it and said, 'have you tried it, it should work this one'...NOOOO I just thought I'd like to miss all the build up to kick off, leave my 9 year old brother in the ground and queue up for nothing.

Anyway, he took my card and said they'll send me a new one out in the week. Only thing that concerns me, is I have no receipt or anything that he took my ST off me?!
both my kids are 18-21 and theirs didn't work

were city making sure they were the right age?
The guy didn't ask me anything to do with details or owt, just scanned it, people queuing also mentioned how much longer the 18-21s took to arrive, compared to adult and kids ST's...was a joke though, getting in which 3 mins till KO, after I got to the turnstile at half 3

Mine was never scanned, was just let in by some other bloke who was working outside

Mine didnt work either. Apparently is was because they had printed it with the wrong code number. I was told need to email club to arrange a new card.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
18-21 cards had been programmed incorrectly and thus made dead so none of them worked, had to be let in and they promised to fix it for QPR, only affected certain entrances though.
wonder why the guy kept mine then??

My lad couldn't get in with his U21 card. Told City will sort it during the week.

It arrived later at home and was not the same shade on the grey as my card and had smudged printing. Looked iffey as fuck to me ;)

A bloke a couple in front of me wasn't impressed his card didn't work, until someone pointed out he was trying to use last season's card. Fail.

Mine and my mates dint work but the steward let us in. We're both platinum, but my mate who's is gold work. Is it just platinum cards maybe? They better sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.