*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

I'll pay over the odds (within reason) to a blue I can trust, i.e. a long term poster. I'm desperate to go. Booked flights from Cork last night.

Don't have a clue how many points I have - but it's not many. MCFC have been a huge part of "being me" for a very long time. It's part of my personality. It's why I moved from the US to Manchester to live a few years ago in the hopes of being a regular season ticket holder. But my now wife wanted to head home to Cork so we were only seasonticket holders for 1 season. But it was a momentous period of my life. A long time ambition fulfilled.

Going to a cup final with City is another dream that could come true. :-)

But... It's one thing to find a ticket available, then there's the price and then there's the trust. As I say a long time poster is the greatest hope.

£200 for any ticket - 07984497677

Had ST for 23 years unbroken until this year when didn't renew due to having 2 baby boys at home to look after. I've got 4100 pts on my Citycard but that's proved useless!
I'm booked on a coach with the lads and will go down for the day no matter what but obviously would prefer a ticket (understatement!)
Please ring number above if you want to sell a spare.

Cheers

Chris

i know this is off topic but could some one please start me a topic titled [coach travel and overnight stop in watford from west yorshire], i will then fill in a few more details any help on this would be much appreciated thank you

Help, i will pay £200 CASH for a final ticket hope someone see's this that can help, Cheers

Afternoon , slightly off topic but i'm not allowed to post yet...I have 2 x Adult tickets for the final , they are via an FA contact and as such are just to the Stoke side of the half way line [block 121], presumably the seats will have a mixture of both sets of fans and some neutrals.
Could somebody please start me a post asking if there are any Stoke fans with two tickets slightly to the West side [blocks 123 to 127 , preferably still in the £115 section]who would be interested in swopping.
We will still be going , regardless of final seating arrangements , but would obviously much prefer the Blue End.
Thanks very much,,,Andy.

Im up for paying over the odds for a ticket. If you have a spare or know anyone that has one pm me and can talk. Im desperate just missed out on one anyway and cant believe it!! Thanks!!!

Hi

Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Blue flying in from Cape Town, anyone help? PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.