*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

got a chance of 2 tkts but they are going to be pricey nobody seems to be selling at face value,i've got mine sorted but as i say i know a lad who's got 2 spare so i'll see how much he wants,pm me if interested.cheers

unsworthblue said:
got a chance of 2 tkts but they are going to be pricey nobody seems to be selling at face value,i've got mine sorted but as i say i know a lad who's got 2 spare so i'll see how much he wants,pm me if interested.cheers

Intereested in any tickets mate -- give us a text or call me on 07710 393132 or pass my details to your mate. Cheers blue

unsworthblue said:

they'll be face value surely?

unsworthblue said:

hi mate I am looking for two, how much are you after for them?

cheers

Gaz

im looking for one ticket please....let me know any offers pm me please...ive got my travel down there n all the lads seem to have their tickets dont wanna be the only one without on my jack jones outside the ground xx

unsworthblue said:

PMd you a while ago matey, any news on price yet?

I'm desperate for one ticket, booked my train so i'm still goin down to wembley with my mates who all have tickets but i am still looking for one. Willing to pay anything. Please Pm me if anyone selling or knows any one who is selling. Cheers.

unsworthblue said:

Pm'd for 1 ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.