Tickets on General Sale

RupertMCFC

I am a matchday member but the Mrs ain't. I want to take her to the Fulham game but can't seem to find it if tickets will go on General sale too anymore. Does anyone know if they will and when it's likely to happen? Cheers

I am a matchday member but the Mrs ain't. I want to take her to the Fulham game but can't seem to find it if tickets will go on General sale too anymore. Does anyone know if they will and when it's likely to happen? Cheers
You might be able to purchase more than 1 ticket,think it depends on the points criteria not 100% on this someone will clear it up ..

Judging by how the Charity Shield tickets have been shifting, my guess would be that absolutely nothing is going to get further than 1 ticket per member this season. Possibly with criteria.

Will be 1 ticket per member.

Think sometimes the criteria loosens a week or so before the game so 1 ticket per member becomes 3 tickets per member. Would wait till then

Hi guys!! I'm from Peru (Southamerica) and it's my first time for purchasing a ticket and I'd really appreciate that you tell me if on Friday 10 a.m. I only need to enter my credit card? that's all?
Is there another way to have the card preloaded to speed up the process?

Hi guys!! I'm from Peru (Southamerica) and it's my first time for purchasing a ticket and I'd really appreciate that you tell me if on Friday 10 a.m. I only need to enter my credit card? that's all?

For the Newcastle game? You’ve got your match day membership?

Once you’ve selected a ticket it will be in your basket for like 15 minutes before you have to pay. So you don’t need to worry too much about speeding up the process at that point but there is Apple Pay anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.