Tickets on General Sale

So you’ll be over for the West Ham game (last game of the season)? That won’t go on sale until some time next year. That’s the only game you want a ticket for? Friday will be the Newcastle game on general sale.
All games are on sale on Thursday, they are just limiting the amount of tickets available for the jan-may fixtures. I'd imagine all of the available tickets for West Ham will sell out on Thursday though.

All games are on sale on Thursday, they are just limiting the amount of tickets available for the jan-may fixtures. I'd imagine all of the available tickets for West Ham will sell out on Thursday though.

Oh right my mistake. I’m a ST holder so didn’t really pay much attention but my OSC did email me for all august and sept games (home and away). Surprised they didn’t ask for all home games if they selling them all on Thursday.

I am a matchday member but the Mrs ain't. I want to take her to the Fulham game but can't seem to find it if tickets will go on General sale too anymore. Does anyone know if they will and when it's likely to happen? Cheers
Not sure if it's already mentioned but the best way to get your wife a ticket is if you go through your local OSC. Get her registered if she hasn't been before.

That's right but the last game is against West Ham on May 24' so I don't think all available tickets be sold out.
In my case, I'll still have an opportunity on Friday ->
All games except Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.Fri 21st July10am

That's right but the last game is against West Ham on May 24' so I don't think all available tickets be sold out.
In my case, I'll still have an opportunity on Friday ->
All games except Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.Fri 21st July10am
The last game will be very popular, I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out Thursday.

Hi guys, my turn is still tomorrow but the last match is now sold out u.u
I don't know if I'll have real opportunities in October....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.