Tickets on General Sale

yes, in October they will release more seats for the West Ham game. They will be hard to get though.
If there're similar conditions like "citizen members joined after 21th May 23' will go at the end", I definitely won't have. Unless the conditions put me on an equal footing with the rest, then I would have a chance.

We were looking for 3 seats together to Brighton game as an international traveler. I spoke to ticketing before tickets went on sale and was told there was likely no chance we would acquire 3+ seats anywhere but Family Stand. We ended up reserving advance hospitality tickets and purchasing within the first on sale hour.

Why not try for other games? Lol
Oh! My plan is to go to 3 games in a row: premier league's last game, FA CUP and Champions league. If go since Man City vs Wolves, I would have to live in England for almost a month and that's too expensive for me.

Oh! My plan is to go to 3 games in a row: premier league's last game, FA CUP and Champions league. If go since Man City vs Wolves, I would have to live in England for almost a month and that's too expensive for me.

Now THAT’s what I call optimism haha

Hopefully we’ll get there tho!!

I have a friend at work with City supporting family members who want to see the Sheff UTD game when they visit at Christmas. She said the tickets are already sold out. I checked on the OS and it does say this. I have a ST so haven't had to buy a ticket for a while. Does anyone know if this is a quirk of City's ticketing system in that the tickets for this match haven't actually been released for sale yet or conversely they really have been snapped up already?
Further to this I was asked if some are bought from 'ticket master' will they be safe or duds? Anyone know?

I have a friend at work with City supporting family members who want to see the Sheff UTD game when they visit at Christmas. She said the tickets are already sold out. I checked on the OS and it does say this. I have a ST so haven't had to buy a ticket for a while. Does anyone know if this is a quirk of City's ticketing system in that the tickets for this match haven't actually been released for sale yet or conversely they really have been snapped up already?
Further to this I was asked if some are bought from 'ticket master' will they be safe or duds? Anyone know?
Tickets will be available again closer to the time of the game. It has happened already with Newcastle and Fulham at home. They were down as sold out and a week or two before the game tickets were up on the clubs website.

I'll have my Cityzen Cards available for that game if you need help getting tickets for it you can use my cards it's no problem.

Tickets will be available again closer to the time of the game. It has happened already with Newcastle and Fulham at home. They were down as sold out and a week or two before the game tickets were up on the clubs website.

I'll have my Cityzen Cards available for that game if you need help getting tickets for it you can use my cards it's no problem.
Thanks for that. I think her family are members but thank you very much, I'll pass on the info, cheers.

The past couple of years I've been able (as a ST holder) to buy a few extra tickets for friends for the less popular matches. I was asked about the Brighton game (probably not category 1 despite their current form) but it looks like they've been sold out and even when more tickets become available it's only 1 per member for Cityzens (i.e. I can't buy any as friends aren't Cityzen members). Are the days of being able to buy a couple of extra tickets as a ST holder now over, do we think? Possibly the price of success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.