Tickets on General Sale

I wouldn’t bother paying for memberships. Just get yourself and your partner a free supporter number from the website and check back here closer to the time. There’ll be plenty selling on here that will be able to transfer the tickets to you.

Hows it like getting away tickets on here? I would probably imagine much harder. Im coming over from Australia in April and really keen to go to an away game - Got my eye on palace or spurs away. Is Bluemoon best bet? (i also dont have a membership but do already have a supporter number) Cheers.

Hows it like getting away tickets on here? I would probably imagine much harder. Im coming over from Australia in April and really keen to go to an away game - Got my eye on palace or spurs away. Is Bluemoon best bet? (i also dont have a membership but do already have a supporter number) Cheers.

No chance via the club i'd say. Via here - not impossible, but very slim. Very hard to come by and what is available, rightly so, goes to those with the most points. On here someone can sell it to whoever they wish to which is why it's not impossible but the likelihood is they'll sell to someone they know who has the points and just missed out.

No chance via the club i'd say. Via here - not impossible, but very slim. Very hard to come by and what is available, rightly so, goes to those with the most points. On here someone can sell it to whoever they wish to which is why it's not impossible but the likelihood is they'll sell to someone they know who has the points and just missed out.
Good to know. Maybe ill make the trip to Manchester for the Luton game instead if i have a better chance with that one. Thanks for that

The Luton game still has tickets available from the club from what I saw yesterday mate so shouldn't be an issue sorting that

The Luton game still has tickets available from the club from what I saw yesterday mate so shouldn't be an issue sorting that
what are the prices like? do you just recommend getting tickets from somebody on here?

Luton at home you mean? Should be able to pick some up on here easily enough. Can see there being a few available from the club closer to the time as well.
yes luton at home in april. i just want to ensure i get the seats this is the whole reason for my trip!

Hello everyone,

What do you think is the best time to buy hospitality packages?
I mean, is it like ticket planes where sometimes it s better to wait for the last days before ordering for lower prices or its better to order 4 or 5 weeks in advance?

In my case I am targeting the Sheffield December 30 game, now hospitality packages are sold at 199p. Do you advice me to order at this price or wait a few weeks for prices to decrease.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,

Hello everyone,

What do you think is the best time to buy hospitality packages?
I mean, is it like ticket planes where sometimes it s better to wait for the last days before ordering for lower prices or its better to order 4 or 5 weeks in advance?

In my case I am targeting the Sheffield December 30 game, now hospitality packages are sold at 199p. Do you advice me to order at this price or wait a few weeks for prices to decrease.

Thank you for your help

Cheers,
I doubt the price will change so I would buy now rather than risk missing out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.