Tickets on General Sale

Quick question, im traveling from colombia( maybe) game that week would be vs liverpool, i dont mind paying in stub hub , is there any other website thats is trustworthy to buy tickets,
Also where not to buy in the stadium , location and levels… and i allways wear my atletico nacional jersey, when i travel ans visit stadiums, will it be safe ?
Thanks in advance

The past couple of years I've been able (as a ST holder) to buy a few extra tickets for friends for the less popular matches. I was asked about the Brighton game (probably not category 1 despite their current form) but it looks like they've been sold out and even when more tickets become available it's only 1 per member for Cityzens (i.e. I can't buy any as friends aren't Cityzen members). Are the days of being able to buy a couple of extra tickets as a ST holder now over, do we think? Possibly the price of success.
It looks that way. 1 ticket per membership this season.

Quick question, im traveling from colombia( maybe) game that week would be vs liverpool, i dont mind paying in stub hub , is there any other website thats is trustworthy to buy tickets,
Also where not to buy in the stadium , location and levels… and i allways wear my atletico nacional jersey, when i travel ans visit stadiums, will it be safe ?
Thanks in advance
You'll have no issue wearing your team kit at home v Liverpool, as long as it's not red. Tickets on Livefootball for about £250, have used them before. Nowhere in the stadium is unsafe, but 116, 316, 111 and 212 are right beside the Liverpool fans, it'd be very lively there, but generally not unsafe. Tickets in blocks 301 to 309 or 322 to 330 often come up on the resale sites, they can be pretty high up, but good view. Enjoy the game!

Hello,

I have joined this forum today and this is my first post.
Does anyone have any idea how I could create a post of my own?

My son is a massive Man City fan and I was wanting to take him to a game. As I've never actually been to a football match before I was looking advice on how I might get him and myself a ticket?
Any help would be appreciated.
J

Hello,

I have joined this forum today and this is my first post.
Does anyone have any idea how I could create a post of my own?

My son is a massive Man City fan and I was wanting to take him to a game. As I've never actually been to a football match before I was looking advice on how I might get him and myself a ticket?
Any help would be appreciated.
J
You will need to get supporter numbers for yourself and your son first of all. You can do that here.

Once you have that you will be able to buy tickets via the club. Many games are already sold out, but more tickets can become available nearer the time if people return them to the club.

Alternatively you can look to buy on the ticket forum on here. Just need to be wary about scammers.

Thanks in advance
did you go to the champs league final in Istanbul ?

I shared a taxi to the City fan zone from Sulthanhamet to Yenkapi with 2 Columbian City fans

You will need to get supporter numbers for yourself and your son first of all. You can do that here.

Once you have that you will be able to buy tickets via the club. Many games are already sold out, but more tickets can become available nearer the time if people return them to the club.

Alternatively you can look to buy on the ticket forum on here. Just need to be wary about scammers.

Hello

I am flying over from Northern Ireland and flights are cheap at the minute.
No doubt they will go up....
When do you think the 4th of Nov game tickets could be returned?
Apologies for all the questions... I've not been to a game and my son is super excited at the prospect of getting to see a game.

Hello

I am flying over from Northern Ireland and flights are cheap at the minute.
No doubt they will go up....
When do you think the 4th of Nov game tickets could be returned?
Apologies for all the questions... I've not been to a game and my son is super excited at the prospect of getting to see a game.
No worries. Returned tickets usually go on sale about four weeks before the fixture, so around 7th October. There will be a thread on here too where you can request tickets for that particular game.

What are the warning sighs to look our for scammer and any ideas on what Perms needed to create a thread ? Looking for Palace tickets at home in December

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.