Tickets vs Ipswich, 24.Aug

Has anyone heard of or used yourseats .co.uk before? I’m for ordering tickets but can see very little online about them and no reviews. Came across them via big Steve on instagram

Has anyone heard of or used yourseats .co.uk before? I’m for ordering tickets but can see very little online about them and no reviews. Came across them via big Steve on instagram
Be careful on online ticket sites because you'll either pay through the nose and receive a ticket or pay through the nose and not receive a ticket. Better buying off here off an established poster, or from FB City face value tickets page, but be careful on there as well as several blues get scammed every season.

2 together IPSWICH east stand second tier padded seats. Need supporter numbers £100 the pair.

Last edited:
Looking for one ticket in Block 134/135 - please anyone selling let me know. Travelling over from Ireland.

I’ve not attended for a fair few years now, I have a supporter number and previous ticket points etc……..my little boy is 6 and desperately wants to go to a City match. Do I have to buy a season membership for him to get a supporter number for him to attend one game ?

I used to be able to buy tickets for other people, is that all out the window now ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.