Tickets vs Ipswich, 24.Aug

I’ve not attended for a fair few years now, I have a supporter number and previous ticket points etc……..my little boy is 6 and desperately wants to go to a City match. Do I have to buy a season membership for him to get a supporter number for him to attend one game ?

I used to be able to buy tickets for other people, is that all out the window now ?
It’s 1 ticket per membership so yes you’d have to buy him a membership to get him a ticket from the club. Might be easier to ask for 2 on here and have them both transferred to your supporter number via F&F.

*****Now Sold******
Got 2 together for Ipswich
East Stand block 102
Great view

Last edited:
Lifelong blue but first time posting here, I live away nowadays and usually my Dad gets a ticket for me when I'm back and we go together but since he's on holiday I'm after just one for tomorrow. Ideally 1st or 2nd tier! Got a supporter number i've had for 12 years so if anyone has one and trusts that i'm not dodgy since i've just joined then shoot me a message. Thanks!

Am looking for one ticket please, have supporter number etc and have bought from here a few times previously, cheers in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.