Tickets vs Ipswich, 24.Aug

How does official exchange work? Do I just need membership or anything else?

When ST holders put their seats up for sale in the exchange, they pop up in the seating chart as available seats and you can buy them as usual. That can happen at any time (up until is it what 12 hours before the kickoff?).

As a buyer you just need the membership and then you just keep checking the website whether new tickets come for sale.

I have bought 2 memberships and trying to buy through the queue but my word. Feel sorry for some of the actual fans. The criteria for those big games yesterday was laughable.

I’ll maybe try on the exchange. Otherwise I’ll need to pay £85 from a third party site.

I have bought 2 memberships and trying to buy through the queue but my word. Feel sorry for some of the actual fans. The criteria for those big games yesterday was laughable.

I’ll maybe try on the exchange. Otherwise I’ll need to pay £85 from a third party site.
How many you looking for?

Id keep refreshing the site, some people had them in their basket and they came back after a period of time despite looking like they had sold out.

Once season ticket send back opens up I reckon a fair few will pop up given its holiday season.

have I missed out ? logged this evening and says general sold out .
was hoping for 2 tickets to this one Bournemouth end of season

lol there was 70k in the cue at 10am it was carnage
I joined the queue at 10, and there was 40k ahead of me. It wasn't 70k at that time. I posted a screenshot at the time. I'll see if I can find the post.

*edit* found it*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.