Tickets vs Ipswich, 24.Aug

I joined the queue at 10, and there was 40k ahead of me. It wasn't 70k at that time. I posted a screenshot at the time. I'll see if I can find the post.

*edit* found it*

It was 70k+ if you join before 10, which you must have done you get assigned a random position any where in the queue. I joined at 10.01 so was at the back of the queue in 72000 place.

It was 70k+ if you join before 10, which you must have done you get assigned a random position any where in the queue. I joined at 10.01 so was at the back of the queue in 72000 place.
Okay. I can only go on my own experience. I actually joined around a couple of minutes before 10, and received my number at 10. Would it have gone up that much in a couple of minutes? I wouldnt have thought so, but I stand to be corrected.

Okay. I can only go on my own experience. I actually joined around a couple of minutes before 10, and received my number at 10. Would it have gone up that much in a couple of minutes? I wouldnt have thought so, but I stand to be corrected.
You're missing my point. You a joined queue to be assigned a random position (number) at 10am, your random number was 42000, others who joined before you may have got number 12 or number 70012. I joined after those numbers had been assigned so i joined the back of the queue at number 72000.

You're missing my point. You a joined queue to be assigned a random position (number) at 10am, your random number was 42000, others who joined before you may have got number 12 or number 70012. I joined after those numbers had been assigned so i joined the back of the queue at number 72000.
Surely, the place in the queue you were assigned would be governed by when you "joined" the queue. The person assigned 12 wouldn't have come to the queue after the person assigned 70k, would they? I know the ticket office don't have a great reputation, mind!

Surely, the place in the queue you were assigned would be governed by when you "joined" the queue. The person assigned 12 wouldn't have come to the queue after the person assigned 70k, would they? I know the ticket office don't have a great reputation, mind!
No. As i said you are randomly given a position at 10am when the queue opens. Look at the post you put at the bottom of page 2 then look at the 2 posts directly below you, the first had 2 devices positions 47000 and 63000 and the second had position 66000, then look at the post above yours they had 3 devices and had positions 9000, 23000 and 40000.

It's been the same queuing system for as long as I can remember.

I rarely buy tickets now but I’d have presumed first come first served for an online system.

How naive of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.