Tide is turning

Stretford Born Blue said:
My lad, agd 11 has had a City season card for 5 years...BUT......, he is at United's Development Training as a goalkeeper, now thats fookin hard, he will wear a Rag kit should he be registered as a player, and that is quite likely as they really rate him. Add to that he will get offered tickets for games, meet Fergie and go to Carrington 4 times a week.
Wore his City goalkeeper top the other day whilst training, coach said "only one thing wrong with your goalkeeping young man, you have some dirt on your top"
Could have smacked him, but then I thought better of it, they might pay him good money one day and City could buy him.....?!

Next time tell him to reply " every time I wear a rag shirt, I let 6 in "

Our son COLIN went to the 1970 League Cup final INSIDE his mother's womb. But because we migrated to New Zealand in 1974 he's never SEEN us win a cup final, just HEARD us win one.

Does my head in seeing all this young kids with city shirts on. I dont mind if their from Manc or have family or whatever. But glory hunting kids just make me sick. I had to put up with us being shit so you go support Essex fc or whoever the shit local team to you is

My 4 year old son who started school in September had a wear your own clothes day yesterday so off he went in jeans and his city shirt with champions 12 on the back, I came home from work last night and he's telling me a boy who is a year older and a red purposely went upto him and kicked a ball straight into his face whilst on break time also seems like he has form for this with other young blues grrrr ! Best evil stare coming up for the little sh**te when I take my young un to school on monday morning.

exiledbaguleyblue said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
My lad, agd 11 has had a City season card for 5 years...BUT......, he is at United's Development Training as a goalkeeper, now thats fookin hard, he will wear a Rag kit should he be registered as a player, and that is quite likely as they really rate him. Add to that he will get offered tickets for games, meet Fergie and go to Carrington 4 times a week.
Wore his City goalkeeper top the other day whilst training, coach said "only one thing wrong with your goalkeeping young man, you have some dirt on your top"
Could have smacked him, but then I thought better of it, they might pay him good money one day and City could buy him.....?!

If he's that good get him to the right side of Carrington then you muppet!!!

They are interested, but long story short, he's been to City, United twice, Liverpoo, Everton and Burnley. He stopped playing for 18 months for a number of reasons, came back on the scene in the summer and United jumped at the chance of getting him back. Liverpool ahve done the same and City have just made an enquiry again but to be honest, when he last went it was shit....!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.