Tiger Woods "Accident"

M M

mat

Is it really big news being involved in a minor car accident?

the way sky news reported it,you'd have thought it was a life or death situation.

bradmcfc said:
the way sky news reported it,you'd have thought it was a life or death situation.

I don't know if i'm a little over sensitive but when the reporter asked "Was there any trace of drugs in the car?" i was livid.

Banned Tosspot said:
mat said:
I don't know if i'm a little over sensitive but when the reporter asked "Was there any trace of drugs in the car?" i was livid.
You're very over sensitive.

It went from being a life and death situation,to him walking out of the hospital 30 mins later.I was laughing to myself as the ''breaking news'' changed over that short period of time.

Got in and put on ssn "serious injuries"
pissed myself laughing when it was cuts and bruises. Now thats only a serious injury for Ronaldo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8389660.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8389660.stm</a>

There you have it.

Twat someone and use the stevie g defence and if charged with careless driving say your tiger woods...

Just been on the News he’s been dipping his golf club away from home,for about 18 months i believe. Thats got to effect his swing,driving,and maybe his Athletic(Golf?) sainthood.

jamiegrimble said:
Just been on the News he’s been dipping his golf club away from home,for about 18 months i believe. Thats got to effect his swing,driving,and maybe his Athletic(Golf?) sainthood.
If this is true, how could he possibly have thought he would have got away with it?

He is (probably) one of the most recognisable people around with 'paps' around him all the time. Suprised it was kept quiet for that long!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.